Do you have a well-developed network? Are you self-directed? Do you have an impressive portfolio filled with client success stories? You might be ready to become a consultant, but it can be difficult to know where to start.
Important Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to identify objectives of the relationship.
- Learn the existing processes and systems in an organisation.
- Perform analysis and diagnose issues.
- Provide the Promising Startups to Foxhog
- Helping for Documentation and Due diligence Process
- Translate data into concrete action items.
- Communicate effectively to multiple stakeholders
- Oversee and monitor results.
- Be able to convey impact.
Do you have an area of expertise to advise on? Apply now to be a Consultant
Consultant education requirements are subjective and flexible, taking into account that it really comes down to the buyer’s perception of value. However, because consultants are experts in their field, it’s typical to have a bachelor’s degree (often in addition to an advanced degree).
An MBA (Master of Business Administration) is particularly helpful for Foxhog, as are professional certifications such as a CMC (Certified Management Consultant) or PMP (Project Management Professional) or other
Relevant Experience of more than 2-4 Years are preferable.
Ask yourself three questions to identify your niche:
- “Do I have a unique point of view?“
- “Do I have the experience necessary to be authoritative in the field of Startup Funding and Ecosystem“
- “Is there demand for this service?“